Our Pet Health Club is designed to provide all the routine preventative health care that your pet will need throughout the year at a substantial discount, with the convenience of monthly direct debit payments. All at a substantial discount!
We are proud to say that we have kept our prices constant for over 2 years now.
Pet Health Club membership includes:
- Twice yearly health checks
- Parasite control program – including comprehensive flea, external parasite and worm control and also lung worm control in dogs
- Annual Vaccination.
10% Discount off the cost of many other preventative healthcare services including:
- Initial consultations
- Prophylactic dental treatments
- Additional vaccinations or parasite control treatments
- Blood pressure screening
- Wellness blood and urine tests (including pre-anaesthetic blood tests)
- Behavioural consultations
- Nurse consultations (clipping nails, expressing anal glands, tick removal etc)
- Weight clinics
- Nutritional advice
- Developmental checks.
To join our Pet Health Club call in at the practice and complete a simple membership form. This will require details of your bank account to set up the direct debit: so do not forget to bring these details with you. Practice staff will be happy to deal with any queries you may have.
Monthly payments give convenience and an annual saving.
|Cat (<7.5kg)||£ 10.69||£25.33|
|Small dog (<10kg)||£ 11.64||£26.31|
|Medium dog ( 10 to 25kg)||£ 13.73||£32.57|
|Large dog (25 to 40kg)||£15.92||£39.13|
|Giant dog ( 40 to 60kg)||£23.78||£62.72|